Three months planning, not nearly enough, for a multi-part holiday in America. As I write this post, quite a few things outstanding: itinerary not fixed, haven’t done any packing and watching the weather.
This trip consists of three parts, due to the previous Trek America outing leaving the feeling I’d not made full use of the airfare. Additionally the trek advertised as New York to Los Angeles, is actually New Jersey to Los Angeles, with no time spent in either location!
- New York City – 1 week
- Trek America Southerner Winter – 3 weeks
- Los Angeles – 3 days
- Stay mid-town Manhattan, 1 block from Times Square.
- Explore Central Park
- Visit Aircraft Carrier Intrepid inc. Space Shuttle Enterprise and Submarine Growler
- Sopranos Tour – See the sights from the TV show
- Top of the Rock
- Ice Skating under the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center
- Ice Skating on the Wollman rink
- Lots of Eating!
- Many other tours and activities for experiencing NYC
- Rent an american sports/muscle car – Chevrolet Camaro!
- Visit Battleship IOWA
- Vist the auto-mobile museum round the corner from the Hacienda (missed last visit)